Sunday thoughts


I had one of those days yesterday and its carrying over today. I sometimes try to be understanding of everyone's plight and keep some of my opinions to myself. I'm a little in my feelings today there is all kinds of hell going on around me and I'm not sure what to do about it. I am thankful that I can serve these words and thoughts to people with no ulterior motives I keep it 100 at all time with everyone around me cause I know no other way to be. Work is killing me but I have to be here to eat and live. I haven't had a moment a second an hour a minute to myself in a long time. Long gone are the days of pampering me...not no one else me. I just don't care no more how I look...the flashy diva has turned the light off. Its my fault I stopped doing me and no one can tell me different. I'm like 2 minutes off an emotional breakdown and no one understands that I'm not superwoman there is a hole in my cape in need of repair a little stitching ya know. There is so much going on right now... I feel silly for complaining but I am so shoot me. I'm just sharing what's on my mind today I'm not tagging no one. I just need to express me from time to time and I chose my note to blog about it. Hope ur Sunday turns out better than mine... R/yagyrl I know be happy I woke up this morning blah blah...ok...I hear u but it ain't registering.
~truthfully yours, Angie

Comments

BE Lauriette said…
Sometimes getting it out helps. Vent, complain..do what you have to do ..just don't keep it all bottled up inside. I will keep you in prayer. I know how it is to feel like you're drowning with so much responsibility. And in the midst of it all you forget to take care of you. ***HUG***
Im learning that i need to do me...i used to think it was selfish and now i kno sometimes its Necessary...thanks Joy.
Reggie said…
That's funny, you usually sound like Superwoman to me Angie. I think that you're far stronger than you realize, other people probably just see it when you don't. We've been on friendly terms for a couple of years now and I can tell you that I have a healthy respect for you. You for standing so straight and so strong, despite some of the challenges that life has thrown you. I have no doubt in my mind that you will always continue to do so too.

The way I see it Angie, you're the quintessential strong black woman....and you're still standing when others have fallen and not gotten back up.

Popular Posts