Freestyle





plenty things i plan on giving up




never seem to go quite that way



i have the world on my shoulders



still i worry bout others being safe



when will i let sleeping dog die



when will i let funny acting fam and friends



get my ugly side



when things are bad and i need a hand



i see none in sight



yall folks aint right



ive given my last and without thinking of a payback



ive lent my home and what evers in it



just so someone cud have shelter from the cold



the dark world, cause my financial permitted it



when a sister is down on her luck



i never look to the side i always look up



cause yall funny acting mf



gonna make me light some isht up



im done with my past



im moving on to the future



dont be surprised if ya presence



is no longer needed



ive given up i feel ive been cheated



outta finding the people who want my well being



if u feel left out



well u now you kno how im feelin



~Lykebudda09~

Comments

Reggie said…
Very nice Budda!!!

Popular Posts