Breath...

So much going on...
Feel like I have no time to breath
To focus
To be relieved
I've conceived everything that can go wrong
Will...
Everytime I stand strong I feel
Ill...
Like someones hand is on my neck
I'm slightly bent
Not standing erect
Like my direction has been remotely manuevered
Obscured from my view
My periphreal is blurred
In my horoscope
It said I was curred from the struggle
The hustle and bustle
Brain beauty and muscle
Shit...I'm cussin
I so angry I'm fussin
Sulkin...
Damn sex I ain't fukk
If it don't benefit me
It gets nuthin
No attention
Not even with prevention
Provalactics
Save dat ish
Yeah stuff it
Mumbling again
Here that voice?
Rumbling..
Whispering..
Chucklin..
It the voice of God
And he says "Breath my child...
"I got plans for you"
This is nuthin...
~Lykebudda™©9/10~

Comments

Popular Posts