A New Year....



As this year of ups and downs, highs and low comes to an end i find myself reflecting. Counting my blessing and thanking God for my struggles. 2010 was a year for me. I kinda feel like i "grew up/evolved" a lil bit more this year.

From the health scare in March to the continued issues with my housing i thought i was gonna have a nervous breakdown. Me and my family have been through alot...and we are still standing tall. I may not be rich, i may not be where i woul like to be but im here...


I'm not 100% confident that my love life is secure but who knows what the fuure holds you know. Hopefully i wont be running round dating forever. Someone may "wife me" one day ya know discover that there is a rare commodity of women like me running around. *shrug* Hey i can only dream of being "Mrs" so and so...



This blog is about absolutly nothing because i keep getting distracted...i'll come back to add a little more to my thoughts. For now i just wanna be thankful that i have been able to change some things in my life for the better. I'll be off work for a lil while because of my surgery i'm sure i'll dedicate some time to my blogspot.


*thanks for reading ppl*

Comments

Reggie said…
Oh yeah, this year I went through some ups and downs and highs and lows too Budda. It seems that sometimes that is all that life has to offer.

Life is like a rollercoaster; but at least sometimes the rollercoaster can be fun. It just isn't ALWAYS fun is it?!?

Popular Posts