Day 11 - Keep it Real Budda

11. something people compliment me on the most...


i would say my looks, but i say my honesty. i think some may say i share a lil more than what they would in my writing or when responding to questions in any forum i just state MY truth. if you ask me something i will give my honest opinion about whatever it is.

I'm not better than anyone i have my flaws my mistakes and need advice sometimes. i think for some they yield when it comes to telling me I'm wrong cause they think I'm gonna bite their damn head off *shaking head* no I NEED a second opinion... i welcome it. i don't know everything but i have went through some shit and don't want people to make the same mistakes as i have.

My poetry is always true to life depending on what situation I'm in. My blogs are all me and i go in that's why this truth challenge is kind of a no brainer for the kid...i love not having to sugarcoat things to spare feelings, view me at your own risk should be on my home page...lol

i appreciate when my friends say "you always shoot it from the hip" or "i needed that real talk i was tripping". i have my days where the bitch wanna just leap outta me and i wanna keep it a lil too real and it comes back to bite me in the ass. go figure. i think i could have said my looks but this is the compliment that stands out the most for me. Thanks for appreciating my "realness".

Day 12 - My Truth

Comments

Thee_Kween said…
I love this about you...I wouldn't know who you were otherwise. lol
thank Kween for letting me be myself
BE Lauriette said…
I love it too. Real respect real..
Reggie said…
You've gotta be true to yourself.

Popular Posts