Day 16 - Don't need it

Day 16 — Someone or something I definitely could live without.





i can live without fair weather friends. I have never had a bunch of "girls" so to say. Ive always been a loner and i don't really know why. I am not a very needy type of female and i have always had my sister so i didn't reach out much. I have had a few people i consider close to me almost like a sister but that's different.

I think some females are super catty and always in competition with each other. I'm all about uplifting my sisters. I had a male friend tell me that he overheard a former friend say that they didn't like going places with me cause i distracted the cute guys that she wanted. o_0 are you serious? that's that bullshit man. I have met the coolest not 100% fox-like females who had more confidence in their thumb than she had in her entire body. I took offense to that. She also claimed that i was flirting and who knows what else with her baby daddy who was a childhood buddy of mine and (yuck) was nowhere near my type. Insecure ass broad.

In the past couple years my patience has been tried as i called myself being a friend to someone only to be told/shown your not that important to me. what a smack in the face...i took it to heart and moved on. I don't like folks trying to play me for stupid so when i wipe my hands of you I'm done with you. I sacrificed alot of things, took alot of negative words and looks being thrown my way but i still remained loyal. I can do without the titles, the fakeness, and the BFF title...no thank you. Acquaintances are good with me. Like a open ended relationship lol.

Comments

Reggie said…
Most of my friends have been women over the years. I think that the difference between women and male friends is rather interesting. What I've found is that my female friends tend to hang onto issues longer than my male friends, women don't ever seem to forget.

We've gotta be nicer to one another to be sure. But I'm with you, I don't have time for any bullshit.

Popular Posts