My Truth Day 6 - Hopelessness


Something I never wanna experience is hopelessness....

"Down on my luck and up against the wind..."

i never wanna give up in any aspect of my life. whether its love, career, parenthood or what have you. where there is a will there is a way. i have hung my head in defeat many oft times but i picked back up and kept it moving. i never wanna fall victim to the voices in my head, you know the angel on the left and the devil on the right... i tell one to shuddup and the other lets get this party started.

i hear of people having nervous breakdown and wilding out and either killing everyone is their house. I've also saw people on top fall quickly back down on their faces. a reason i stay humble is its always a possibility that the shoe can be on the other foot. homelessness, drug addiction, abuse, and many other ailments cause people to lose hope. lose themselves livelihood and focus.

i have been in many positions that would have drawn someone "weak-er" to the nuthouse... i survived and many other will too. keep ya head to the sky.

Day 6- My Truth
"Against the Wind" ~ Lori Perry

Comments

Reggie said…
The way I see it, there's no point in looking down because I know what's down there.

I always want to look up, I'm never entirely sure what's up there.
Thee_Kween said…
I love this outlook. This is my attitude...I'd rather climb tough hills than drown in shallow water. Love it, sis.

Popular Posts