My truth Day 7- I live for them

My Truth Day 7 - Someone who has made my life worth living.


I have 2 their names are Brandon & Briana. These two keep mommy grounded, sane, and focused. I am not the best mother in the world but you can't tell my kids that. I have put them on a pedastal not only because they come from me but because they are great kids. At 10 and 13 my kids get me, they know i'm not put a bandage on the boo-boo type of mommy. I'm the get up and try it again...i was raised that way. I wasnt given the woe as me treatment. My mom did the best she could seeing that she wasnt "mothered" smothered, or had her hand held. Neither have i.

From the day my Gynecologist told me i was 9weeks pregnant with Brandon its been all about them. *pause* I did have my selfish days when i couldn't work or kick it because i had a infant and needed to be home. I don't think i knew then he was saving my life. There was alot of ish going on and i needed to be with my kid. He was so friggin hyper tho, but today i know why he was. He has ADHD which would explain his behavior but its was never bad he is a happy kid.

Then comes miss Bre-Bre my lil pink princess, who if i was being selfish wouldn't be here right now. She is gonna be spit fire, mirror of me...I can already tell. She has the most beautiful eyes and skin complexion (like my mom) and is sooo much more girly than i was. She let's me experience through her eyes what i missed as a little girl. My kids are my best asset. My babies are some beautiful creations. When im thinking bout what freedom i would have had and what issues i wouldnt have had to go through...i stop and realize i would be nothing without the lil stinkers.
they make my life worth living...

Day 7 - My Truth

Comments

Reggie said…
Your children are beautiful!!!
BE Lauriette said…
A beautiful love letter to your children.
They keep me sane thank you sis
Thee_Kween said…
They're gorgeous! Your daughter looks just like my friend's daughter, Karina. Damn near twins.

Anyway, you're a better mom than you can imagine...how about...if THEY say you're an amazing mom...then you're ahead of the game.

Popular Posts