Just because

I am just writing this just because i want to. I am so, so tired of people and there ignorance. I am happy with everything going on with my life. I havent been this thrilled about anything in a long time. But some miserable people cant seem to let things be what they gotta be on some constant sucka shit that i dont affliate myself with. Im in such a great mindspace right now and i havent changed since day 1.





I'm still outspoken, im still realistic, im still a good person. I havent done anything in my life to be ashamed of. I havent disrespected, denied, or been deceitful to anyone. I have always worried about what other people go through when they have sorry folks in their life. I just cant put my hand on the concept of these folks creating these fake personas and acting like they big money when they living off the land like the rest of us. I'm not balling im comfortable. I am not married but i am being treated like a queen by the man im involved with. I am nobody perfect. The things i place online are true to life. Ask my family they will concur and they definitely dont front for noone...trust me. I am the worst auntie...i dont spend anytime with my nieces and nephews and my only reason is i have zero time for my kids most of the time, with them is where my focus is. Im not associated with most of their parents or have had the honor of meeting them. There are so many things i gotta work on but trust me noone will tell you about me like me. I hate to be a bitch but it works for me...i flicking off the acrylics and going with the home manicure. I usually dont take nothing personally unless my name is mentioned. A real bitch will come correct and confront me. You wanna have a subliminal cat fight you will do it alone cause when i start i'm going for the jugular. Pick ya poison...the bitch is back. Another insert for the basic bitch section...i see they rearing their heads lol.

Comments

Thanks Drew you know I despise silly broads
Reggie said…
Sometimes you've just gotta do you Budda.......I wish I could say that I've never done any shameful shit.

Popular Posts