My truth Day 29 - Love changes...

29. Something you wanna change about yourself and why?

This is similar to the opening blog but i will contribute my thoughts on this topic.
I would like to change my views on love. At this time in my life its hard for me to trust a man's word. I have to be shown multiple times that a person is who he say he is. I have encountered alot of pretenders and it has caused me some mental space and some tears. I have fallen for what i thought was the "right one" and turned out that i was being played. I took it personal and felt like i wasn't good enough for the first time in my life.

I'm very confident and not too bad looking either but that doesn't mean a damn thang. You can be as fine as Vanessa Williams and still be token through the ringer by some lame. Trust is very shaky for me right now...who wants to be hurt again for real? I need to ask God to change my heart so i can love 100% again. Lift these restrictions that i have. not saying I'm going to start letting ish slide but making it a little easier for a man to "show me" his intentions. Yeah i need to change my heart...or end up a lonely miserable old hag with cobwebs in my coochie lol.

My Truth Day 29

Comments

Thee_Kween said…
I totally get it. In spite of being the "Kween of Love"...I suffer lately from lack of promise. I thought I'd found my "one" and it turned out that he didn't even have JUST ONE girlfriend.

It's rough to love and put your heart out there to be stepped on and mangled. I just keep trying and pray that it catches on to my spirit.
Girl we got protect this vitale organ like the secret service or else
Reggie said…
The only constant in this life is change.
BUDDA FIRST AND FOREMOST I'D LIKE TO SAY....ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS...I'M FEELIN IT 100..I AM THE SAME WAY...KNOW WHAT I HATE THOUGH???? WHEN PEOPLE LOOK...AS MY LACK OF TRUST AS A SIGN OF INSECURITY...IN MY OPINION...I MUST SAY THAT I MAY BE INSECURE ABOUT SOME THINGS...BUT NOT ALL..IF I ENCOUNTER SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T JUST SIT RIGHT WITH ME..I GO WITH MY GUT....TA H*LL WITH WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS...
i think when you let your guar completely down you set yaself up for disappointment...i rather be careful than careless with my heart
No Labels said…
I've definitely been here; at times, I still struggle with it.

Popular Posts