My Truth Day 30 The Finale - You Are Beautiful

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author Unknown


Dear Angela,


Girl I'm so proud of you! You have given 100% to your life and taken it by the horns. Many may have fell apart after experiencing the crazy stuff you have but everyone ain't built for your testimony. I love the way you handle all the side chatter and indirect insults. Thank God you haven't clocked out on nobody yet. Your beautiful girl in every way mind, body, and soul. Heart so big, tolerance at an all time low.


I want you to know you are worthy of all the respect you are given. You deserve the praise that muttered among your peers. All the accolades bestowed upon you whether work, hobby or artistically related are well deserved. Stop second guessing yourself. The Lord is smiling down upon you cause your faith is strong as ever...you know the lord has your best interest in mind. You a wonderful woman, mother, and human being. Head up Miss Budda You rock.

Sincerely, ME



Day 30 - My Truth Finale
Thanks to all who kept up read and commented on my blog your surely appreciated.

Comments

Thee_Kween said…
Beautiful letter to self...I'm proud of you, too!

Great job, sis!
Thank u sis that means alot to me
Reggie said…
You're beautiful inside and out Angie.
No Labels said…
I am loving your letter to self. :-)

Popular Posts