*Pause* Tapping my Mic..clearing throat

Clearly i don't put disclaimers on anything i write on here cause simply i don't care if someone doesn't like what is written here. to get to my blog you
1.Have to clink a link
2. have to have read something of mine on Facebook or Twitter
3. You're a blogger yourself
by no means do i make my blog "private" or "block" people for what? so I will make this one thing clear...i can give a fuck less who gets offended when I'm talking bout me...which is most of the time. I will not make excuses for speaking my truth. I will not even pay attention to the subliminal bullshit some self proclaimed "mean girls/women" wanna say, that clearly had an issue would address me personally. I hate, despise and feel sorry for people who can't just let folks be. I swear i wont be doing anything but me. If your one of those who rolling your eyes saying whatever do me a favor click the frigging box in the upper right hand corner and get off my ish. While ya at it delete me from anything that we are connected on. Tired of these silly mofos and their petty random temper tantrums. *drops pink studded mic and struts off the page*

Comments

Reggie said…
I feel you Budda. I don't blog to make others feel good about themselves, I'm doing me.

I like your style.
People seem to think i care I don't this its my world...thanks for your support Reg

Popular Posts