Under New Management

the jig is up
the gig is ova
no more watching sad sappy movies
wiping tears on my covers
i found a renewal
clear up all the debris
all that smothered
that harp that sings
my hearts melodies
its was buried in a world of compromise
relentless criticism
the truth was sprung upon us
the reality that it wasn't meant to be
was evident
nothing to hold back
no hate here
i wish the best
life is to short to be miserable
better to be blessed
i am in a zone now
i am representing in bold colors now
the color is red
the color of love
the melody is soothing
it moves me
brings me to the brink of tears
hard for me to quiet my fears
its been along time...a few long years
I'm drifting on a memory
I'm taking inventory
I'm quietly peeping
I'm ignoring the critics
the nay sayers
I'm going with the flow
without a care...
under new management
renovation started
contractor hired
permits pending
yea I'm so floating on air.
~Lykebudda2011~ all rights reserved

Comments

Popular Posts