Randomly talking out loud

So this has been a very good month...talk about a breath of fresh air.
i have been so much happier lately, things are so much better maybe because i stop worrying and stop being so damn wound up off lil stuff. i am so much more in sync with what i need to do instead of what i want to do. my last few blogs i was speaking about people who i thought were my friends and people i thought had my back...didn't. out for themselves and what they could get from people. I learned that that season reason lifetime stuff is for the birds... people are just assholes, they use you then throw you away when they find their next dummy. Only thing they forget I'm blessed by the best. I do the tings i do out of the goodness of my heart, no rewards no extra accolades. i love hard fight hard i express myself clearly. i don't boast or brag i am very humble i think. that song you got a friend in me that Buzz Lightyear sings has me all over it. Too bad i don't have many people to share my friendship with but He ones i do have a i value.

I have a great man in my life right now...yea say what you want but my last one lasted almost 2 years and  ended in friendship we are still cool but better when we are not a couple. this new guy is no new to me he is a former flame who i was very fond of but at the time we were going in different directions. we now are moving in sync at this time and tings are going well. Please pray over our union, things can always use a lil more prayer. he is good to me and I'm not talking monetarily or sexually...he makes me feel good all the time.

My house is so becoming what i want it to be one day a a time we are getting things together. this is the first place in a long time that i am comfortable...that's a plus. I don't plan on being nothing but a tenant in regards to my landlord. Sometime she tries to be too "friendly" and i wanna keep it business only so there is no misunderstanding. I am gonna have lots of get together with my family and friends i am going to be happy i am proclaiming it. 2011 will be the year of getting rid of the bull.

On a different note i have been noticing on the Internet people try to drag you into their drama. i don't get involved cause the people on the Internet don't live in my house, don't pay my bills, and don't consume my thoughts after i sign off. for some reason people want to tell me all the bs that goes on on other sites, in other groups...and i really don't care to be involved cause if my name comes up in that mess it will not be pretty. I'm neutral when it comes to all that stuff. like who YOU like HATE who YOU hate but leave me out of it. i refuse to be involved in any high school behavior period. I don't want to be a part of that crap and i don't want it mentioned in anything that has my name on it. now you can love or hate me for that but i really don't care that playground mentality should not be tolerated out of 30+ folks come on people.

i hope life is treating you all well and thank you for reading my blog of rambling...ill be back to blogging soon as Joy posts the damn erotic challenge I've been waiting for. *smooches*

Comments

Reggie said…
I'm glad to hear that things are going better for you.
thanks Reggie i appreciate u

Popular Posts