Going through changes...

we all go through changes... the change I'm going through right now is quite humbling..I've never spoken like my life is perfect everything is alright cause i don't get ahead by deceiving ppl. I love the things i have accomplished and the many trials I've overcome but it ain't nothing like feeling alone when everyone says they are there for you. you are and will always be your biggest cheerleader don't rely on the world to pat you on the back or sing  your praises cause you will be disappointment many many times. i really don't wanna spread my biz but i do wanna tell my sisters stop spreading yourself thin. between work kids bills having a meaningful relationship with friends lovers and other can be draining and you can overload yourself and fall apart. I'm experiencing these things right now. i have to put me first and stop worrying bout what others are going through or experiencing its not good for me...sitting here talking with my mother she told me I'm doing too much and I'm getting the ass end of the stick...when i tell you i prayed for clarity hard this morning and i ask God to remove from my space what wasn't in his plan for me i was serious. I will be okay and I'm blogging cause i need it out my head and no one is reading but the ppl who normally vibe with me and no I'm not on no bs. Alright imma close this out.y'all be sweet I'm going to watch movies with my mommy.


Comments

Primaldata said…
I know the feeling, you know how much everybody depends on you and see all the things you want to accomplish. You want to prioritize but it looks so much easier to try and tackle it all at once. Sometimes you gotta step back and take a deep breath, some things can be fixed but they need to be fixed by someone else. Some friends need help but sometimes it's best to let them help themselves, they'll be mad at first but either they will sink or swim. You can't do it all for them, especially if you sink yourself trying to raise them out of the water.

(HUG) it's gonna be good sis
Thanks hun I appreciate it
Reggie said…
Sometimes we've all gotta take a step back and reassess what's in front of us.

We all should do that occasionally.

Popular Posts