Raheem Devaughn - Empty


my mood is nude
its empty
its blue
cause without u I'm empty
i sit here and commit to memory
that words muttered between us
the time we shared
the past we rekindled
the love that we made
the hater's we gained
no shade
the plans to make love in the Caribbean
the what ever happens
happened no regrets
but yet
i sit here with a somber heart
cause some thing has torn us apart
not man
not a lie
not a cheat
but life
I'm trying to forget that i wanted you to be my last
i wanted you to put those carats on my hand
i didn't care how long it took
i understand
you have been burned before
that ish don't go away fast
but i sit here with my pen and pad
I'm trying to take it all in
and i cant
how can something so perfect go awry
bring me heartache again
make me cry
i don't no if i pity me
or determine will i really be
the one and only woman
to make that dream man happy
until i find an answer
my head and heart sit here EMPTY.
~Lykebudda2011~

Comments

Popular Posts