Random "Bad Day" (never published) 5/11

today wasn't all that bad y'all just have alot of shit fishing around in my head and I'm trying not to spill it and its getting tougher and tougher. i had a lil mishap with my phone earlier this week that invited ppl from my yahoo email (over 200+) folks to my FB account and i cant go in to correct it so ppl who i didn't want on my shit are there. Thanks silly ass phone. a number of things have been plaguing my brain . I've never been in such a funky ass mood until today. i feel forgotten unappreciated and i don't like that mess.

i really wish that i could start today over, i was up at 5am and haven't sat still since then. I just wanted to spend some time with my loved ones and that didn't happen... makes me wanna scream ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH! i need to get away start spoiling myself again. Ive been trying to be more of an carefree person and having more people around. Ive been so closed up and that wasn't good. I just don't know what the hell is going on in my head that turned my frown upside down. I'm processing some things right now and i don't want to jump to conclusions and regret it so imma keep that tidbit in my pocketbook.


Comments

Popular Posts