If i had to do it all again

i would still go all in
i would still give a 100%
i would still give him my heart
i will still hold on to that spark
i will still play my part
i would still give him all my heart
i would still love all over him
i would still accept his apology
i will still understand his fight with the economy
i will still miss his touch
i will still desire his kiss

i will still hear i will always love you resounding in my ears
i will remember our dreams
i will remember how your lovemaking resulted in pleasurable screams
i will still give my best wishes
i will always be the one your heart desires
i will always always have the memories of the kisses you dished
i will always remember you wanted me to be the Mrs.
i will never regret that we met
i will still do it all again
i will always love you 
i will now accept that i have to know when to say when
i have to realize, i know its gotta come to an end.
~Lykebudda2011

Comments

No Labels said…
So bittersweet indeed...I like the gif you put there too
Reggie said…
Nice post Budda!!
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts