I love a Challenge

I really do love a challenge. whether its life, love, parenting, stress at work, family, health, blogging lmao...i accept it and do my damndest to complete certain things before they get too far away from me. When its my turn to meet the most high i want him to be able to say "you did me proud, I was hard on you didn't give you an easy road but you still PUSH'd through it". 


Its hard out here right now people. People who have never experienced hardship are on the other side of the line. Never turn your nose up at the people who have been through the storm and earned their stripes. The reason why they aren't falling apart and and still continue to praise God and be happy for the little things, see they aren't jumping off buildings and going crazy cause they cant get what they want. When you live and do things on a need only basis don't stress when they can go to a five-star restaurant, or can't buy those overpriced shoes. They make it do what it do with what they have.


I wanna to reach the finish line of love at the altar with the man of my dreams. I want to be old and wrinkled with him. Tracing the now faded tattoo's on my body...I am patient tho. I want to reach the finish line of making sure my children excel and don't have to suffer like I did. I raise them to be humble and thankful for everything they have. One thing i can't have is ungrateful children around me. My job/career path is all in my hands April of next year, I gotta make it. Family and friends are next on my list I did try to correspond with my dad around Father's Day he didn't respond but i know he received my letter. Just hope he doesn't go to his grave without trying to make amends with me or my sister. I've tried to complete this marathon of life without glitches but it is what it is and I'm rolling with it.


The illustration above is my illustration on life...you reached the finish line only to have to take one more mile, one more hill, and if you stop your out of the good race...of life.


I LOVE THIS SONG...



Comments

Reggie said…
It is what it is Budda and just like Forrest Gump said "Life's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get".

I've seen more than a few people go from sugar to shit in the last few years....it happens.

Popular Posts