You wouldn't understand....or would you?



I share so much with you guys but something has happened in my life that i just gotta hold close to me. Things happen so fast and before you know it your whole world is turned out. I sometimes think I have placed my self in some situations that i know i needed to pass by but didnt. I have honestly gave some folks too much attention and space in my life. I have  such a new outlook right now. I need to take better care of Angie. I need to pay more attention to my kids. I need to do all i can do to live long enough to retire and kick my feet up and pat myself on the back for doing what i had to do. I'm starting to filter everyone...i mean everyone. If someone says they are "my homie, friend, sistar, etc." i'm doing background checks and keep them in the acquaintance circle (like on Google+)

It's not the way i should be but its my best defense. I have maintain my sanity and that's where my mom and my God comes in. I can talk to God anytime...and i do. 
*singing* Love ohhh love love stop making a fool of me... its not but its making me suspect everything. I don't believe everything i hear. You must show me your intentions or keep it moving. I have to stop putting so much pressure on myself...i don't want to be on the defense all the time. Matter of fact i'm not mentioning it again right now. I'm going with the flow but believe me my paddle is is rearing to row me out this mess.
i felt like writing today but nothing specific came across my mind. Oh yeah i'm flattered that some of my ideas are shared on the net...but why don't people give credit where it is due? I give props all the time cause i get inspired and sometime i mix other folks ideas in with mine. Difference with me is I think outside the box and when mine is "copied" its annoying. I'm just saying. 

Welp, I've wasted enough Cyber space for one evening. I'll be back soon.


Comments

Reggie said…
I hear you.

Just like you've gotta take better care of Angie, I've gotta take better care of Reggie. Sometimes looking within and seeing our limitations is a hard thing to do.
It's very hard to do but I'm maintaining ass always thanks Reggie

Popular Posts