Situations/Conflict

We sometimes need to remove ourselves from conflict to spare the rest of our brain cells a fight that cant be won ...
i try to avoid as much as i can. I try not to cause it either but sometimes i need to get my point across and that causes conflict. no matter what it seems to find me in one way or the other but i've decided to not let it get the best of me. Maybe i was supposed to be struggling. Maybe i was supposed to get my heart broken all those times. Maybe noone deserves any second chances. Maybe i'm so conflicted cause all these thoughts are swirling around in my head.

I'm having alot of private conversations with myself to avoid what? You guessed it CONFLICT. If only y'all knew what i was going through right now. Those that do know call me a strong woman...those who dont know something has changed. I think I will need some counseling soon cause these new anxiety episodes i'm having are getting the best of me. May be maybe not. Its a long list of things i can be thankful for. It worst things i can be facing.

This situation will grow quiet undetectable but will appear from time to time haunting me. But it aint over by a long shot. Thanks for reading.

Comments

Reggie said…
I just hope that the private conversations that you're having with yourself are far more productive than the ones I have.

Mine feel like masturbation.
Lol u crazy like a fox Reg

Popular Posts