Time to get self-published

So I've been working on editing and arranging my poems into a book...I've put several categories of love, religion, collabs, freestyle, etc.


 I have so many i just want to make sure i don't crowd the book and then i don't anything left for a prospective next book. I need my spelling to be on pint the grammar stays cause i write the way i talk so you know its real. this is a process i know many have set out to share their work and got distracted as i have but this has to happen now. I have a story to tell and i hope people are ready to listen. Pray for me friends and loyal readers of my blogs...I'm gonna need it. Work in progress.
Still trying to come up with a catchy title for my book...leave me suggestion if you will. Thanks.


~Budda

Comments

Reggie said…
One of these days maybe I'll see your work at Barnes and Noble?!?
Nope Amazon....going small first
Reggie said…
Okay.....I ain't mad at Amazon.

Popular Posts