Playing round with...some XXX Words



CUNNILINGUS
Creating a flow
Unleashing my
Niagara falls
Not pressing pause
Isolate my thighs
Lick my pink paradise
Inhale my juices
Now i'm cutting loose
Gushing out down your face
Undeniable ecstasy
Sex me now...your prelude cum..plete

ECSTASY
Enable my defenses
Contain my screams with your kisses
Surround me with your soft arms
Taste me
Assume the position
Seduce and secure
Your in charge of me...i'm yours for the taking do what you please

FELLATIO
Fill my oral cavity with your tool
Exhale baby while i take you on a swoon
Lick and suck
Let you see the drool
All you got to do is lay there babe
Take you all in...
Insert more coins while wind up your tool
Orally or morally i salute you with no rules

Comments

Nicky B said…
Nice... Fellatio. I love that word. :-)

Popular Posts