Life...May 2012




A few months ago I really thought my life was over. The news I received was shocking but the shock is over and I’m dealing with it.  Life surely catches up to you when you least expect it. I speak freely about most things going on in my life but I have my reasons for keep some stuff under wraps.  I give a lot of my attention to my kids and immediate family more than ever. I was already doing it but it’s to the extreme now. You never know when and how you gonna go out this world so be sure to cherish every moment and every person you encounter. 
In other news...i know y'all sick of me


I have the best man in my life right now. Not saying I haven’t experienced love before, but this is different. This guy is a challenge to me. He really is a different than I’m used to dealing with. This man makes me smile with my heart. People see something different in me when he is around. I’m comfortable with our love. I don’t have to question if he is here for one reason or another. He is for me. I was so scared to start anything with him after “The Cable Man”. I was so scarred by that I really had the football stance on him. He broke through it with no problem. I try not to look behind me to the past but of course it rears its head every now and then. His career choice makes folk raise an eyebrow at me but hey I have no issue with sharing my sexy man with the world of exotic entertainment . yeah they get the fantasy and I get the realty… he is a stripper.


 I can’t hate I dabbled too a long time ago. He asked me to be his wife a few months ago and I first though he was bullshittin so I laughed it off. Then he told his mother while we were on a three way call and I knew it was for real. We are gonna wait but I do see myself as engaged right now….bout time lol.


My children have become my biggest project right now. They getting older and driving me crazy. My son obsessed with his looks and my daughter becoming a little woman. I can certainly say I have done my best at this parenting game. I’ve done it so long by myself when their fathers ask or offer to do things I tell them I got it…then I have to check myself. My kids are able to speak up for themselves no…I’m not the person they need to contact unless they are leaving the home to go somewhere. I need to allow them the freedom to spend time with their dad’s and not hold the past against them. They cannot make up for the past but they can certainly try to salvage their future. I’m burnt out but I will go hard as I can for mine. I have to remind them of the things I’ve sacrificed so I could be around for them all the time. I used to work too much and during hours that didn’t allow me to help with school/homework, put them to bed, or make dinner . I worked too much and it wasn’t good for my kid who suffers from adhd and my daughter who needed her mommy at night. Everything I do, I do for them…hopefully they do the same for their kids in the future. I won’t ever claim to be the best mom ever…but my kids don’t go without unless I just don’t have it. I hope they know all the fussing I do is for their own good. I love them kids with my soul.



Last year around this time i was in a real bad way..some close to me know what went on and its a hell of alot more promising for us right now. Thank you Jesus.
Well I just wanted to drop a little ditty on my blogger to let you all know how I’m doing. All is well and I’m on a few new sites too. I’ve joined InstaGram, Tumblr and less on Twitter and trying to maintain my interest with Facebook. I have to say I don’t really like how it’s changing. It reminds me of MySpace before it went down. Find me follow me and feel me. I gotta get over here more. Smooches.

Comments

Thee_Kween said…
I'm glad to see you growing and loving and being loved. You deserve it. Be happy and be blessed, sis.
Thank you kween trying my best bout to make a mess of the rest of my life
Reggie said…
Your children are beautiful.

Popular Posts