MJB Challenge - Day 2 Favorite MJB Album

My Life - 1994
Song List
Intro
Mary Jane (All Night Long)
You Bring Me Joy
Marvin (Interlude)
I'm The Only Woman
My Life
You Gotta Believe
I Never Wanna Live Without You
I'm Goin' Down
My Life (Interlude)
Be With You
Mary's Joint
Don't Go
I Love You
No One Else
Be Happy

This is one of those albums you can listen to and remember when a verse addressed your situation...your feelings, your ups and downs. Primarily My Life stuck out for me...even more after I start having issues with my man at the time. That song got plenty of play Summer of "97" when i was prego with my first child. Alone and confused and lightweight embarrassed cause the child i was carrying was going to have a single mother. Still today my life is complicated but i can handle it this album just will alway be my number one fave.

Comments

Reggie said…
I guess you love Mary J just as much as I love Luther.

Popular Posts