Mad at the world...don't mind me.

The picture I posted was on a morning full of quiet for me. I slept on and off all that day. Played around on my social sites. Them I get this mass text...it was a prayer. I first of all hate mass text messages. Second it was from the Mr. He knows better. So delete and keep it moving instead of being a bitch.

Some days i just want to tell everyone to kiss my ass but i am not built like that. i want to scream i want to cry i want to holla. everything is not going right but everything is everything. i really sometimes wish i was numb to everything going on around me. I'm not happy, thank God I'm healthy physically cause mentally I'm in a twilight zone. No longer am i worried about who is there for me cause i shouldn't have to worry. i was born alone I'm going to die alone but at least i will have my children by my side. 

i guess I'm mad the world right now cause you learn slowly but surely who is down for you and who is not. I will give my last to someone and wont blink. Guess that's not everyone mojo. My mother keeps telling me that every body is not like you Angie and i really need to take people for face value cause it will save me alot of upset. I'm very emotional lately and i tend to rub people the wrong way with my honesty. That's why I'm going to retract back to just being happy by myself. The pain and sadness you see in my eyes is real. This life I'm living has been rough. It hasn't got easier. Its gotten more complicated. Time for me to return to my safe place. You can't go with me...but you can pray for my triumphant return. Peace and love y'all this is random..off the top writing. 



Comments

ABoyd378 said…
*squeezing your hands, and smiling in a comforting manner*
Mr. T said…
Keep your head up, CC...you need an ear or whatever, give me a holla!
Reggie said…
I feel you, I'm feeling the same way today.

However...I know it will get better for you Angie.

Popular Posts