Still...

this was my dream honeymoon set up

I've tried to just put it all in a little box, wrap it up and put it away. I have done so far so good but every now and then i drift back into that state of loneliness and uncertainty. I barely trust what people say or do cause you just never know... One thing i know for sure is God doesn't make mistakes. What i discovered needed to be discovered and real talk i knew it was over but i wasn't ready to let go. I am proud of the way i handled everything. No yelling or screaming. A simple straight to the point text. No response from me to the received reply text cause there was nothing left to say. I'm sure this person thought lemme let her cool off and she will listen to my bs. Nope you only got one time to mess up. I sometimes regret a lot of things I've done in this life. I can truly say this relationship took the cake.

I bent my rules and i loved without judgement. I stuck in there through many disagreements and i always tried to show this person i had their back period. If that's not enough too bad. Lesson i want to send to that person is never put yourself in a position to be someones one and only when you really want to have your cake and eat it too.


 Don't propose, don't settle, don't be deceptive. Karma is so in your future i don't have to do or say nothing. I will live my life and raise my kids and soon i wont have one memory left of this. I'm glad i do have friends who will listen to me and not judge me for still having this hurt in my heart. Those days of breaking up and replacing are beyond me. I rather be alone and get my mind right so the next wont have to pay for the ex. I'll be fine just gotta get this out of my system. I'm starting to notice some women don't do too well unless they have a man period. Doesn't matter if he married, attached, or playing the field. They just gotta have someone. My advice find yourself and stop chasing random penis. That's why you ain't finding what you need cause grasping for what you want.
K. Michelle is cold...i'll leave yall with this lovely song


Comments

Popular Posts