Just breath...there's time left


I've been trying to get my second book together...honestly it's slow motion. I didn't sell many of my first poetry book. I gave out at least 30 for free and the Free Budda Friday did alright too. I was told slinging poetry wasn't very popular cause everyone's not into it. I think that's total bullshit....if y'all buying this bs ass music they putting out right now you can support the poetry movement with money that goes into that trash. A poet is a musician without the music...they sing the praises of their heart and sooth you with the words of an injured soul. I love my poetry and i plan on supporting those with similar dreams of their own.I'm still gonna be heard. Thank you all who copped my book...the link is on the side bar of this blog site if you are interested.

*Reality check*

So i was looking around in the basement cause i need to get rid of some stuff i brought along with me when i moved in here and i noticed that my ex's box of stuff was missing. I put it down there with his kids clothes that were left over here when he decided not to return. Now my son does what i say and i think i told him to get rid of all the boxes downstairs...i'm guessing he took it literally and got rid of it.

Honestly i was laughing to myself when i discovered it was gone. It was necessary but i don't like discarding people, or things of priceless value...but he couldn't have valued them if he left them with me. Now i really have no connection just memories  If it was a few months ago i may have went in on my son for not checking stuff but who cares now.

*in hindsight*

I got saved from some things mainly losing my faith...like why would God send me someone walking, talking, reciting, and supposedly ready to live as man and wife. Just to find out this person would allow temptation and pride keep him from living out God's plan for him. Some people like living hand to mouth. Having high hopes and no aspirations to get there. No drive but a lot of dreams but want everyone else to finance it. Where they do that at? I have no issues supporting my other half but i gotta see you bleeding that dream for me to go balls in... I wish nothing but the best those who go hard for their aspirations and not wait for no one to do it. You can't get far without a genuine team behind you...if they only rooting for you when you up and in the wind when you are down them aren't your people.

*MOVING FORWARD*
I'm ready to just move forward and get this life of mine back in divine order. I've been winging it for too long. I have a voice i'm going to use it and i intend on saying exactly what i need to whenever necessary. I never stopped being me...just lost my direction for a minute. Clearly life is too short and worrying about other people is definitely overrated...its all about Angie. It's 7 months left in this year still time to make a change.

*Smooches all thanks for reading.*





Comments

Popular Posts