Ok Satan.... get cho ass out my way.


Now i'm not one to challenge anything that supposed to happen in life. just right now i need some things to start happening for the better. It's like a never ending story right now. In the last 4-5 months even up to year and a half ago it's been one thing after another. I can't right now. I have a fragile heart, fragile mind, and soul. From abandonment, to betrayal, to sickness, to death, and now this C-word is creeping into someone else close to me. I don't know what else to do. Every time i think i have hopped one hurdle here comes another.

I'm built for alot of things and i have laughed in the face of things most people would fall apart when facing. I really....really am emotionally drained and mentally fucked up right now. Not even therapy can fix this. What is happening now makes me want to drink myself into a stupor, smoke some weed and go into Willy Wonka world. That's won't help a gosh darn thing but that's how i'm feeling. I came to my blog to vent...no one really reads my shit. If you do please pray for my loved one to be healed and pray for me to be healed also.

I'm facing some real life shit over here y'all. I've maintained. I've accepted and I've continued to do me with no problem. I just want the damn rain to stop. I pray that anyone in any situation finds clarity, relief and peace. I need mine. My kids need me to be okay...i need to be okay.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

No Labels said…
Praying for your loved ones and all that you are going through. ((hugs))
thank you Monica I appreciate it

Popular Posts