Challenge Derailed...


I started out wanting to occupy my mind with this writing challenge that was presented and I just felt like i was draggin y'all through my hell. I'm still Angie but I'm broken beyond repair right now. I still carrying on because i have to... truth is my heart and soul is dead. I miss my mother. My comforter, my cheerleader, my conscience, and my best friend. I could tell her everything and take what she had to say and appreciate it. She wasn't the Leave it to Beaver mother she was just 100% honest. I will come back to this blog soon and really do a dedication to my mom...but right now I'm just wiping away tears on my keyboard.

Much love and apologies to those who were following my challenge posts. It's just not the right time I guess.

My sis made this video below for my mother...just a glimpse

Comments

Popular Posts