B.A.D.


Life is what you make out of it. You gone have some slick roads and brick walls to run into but guess what...That's life too. Why must people sit around and complain about what someone else has done to them instead of taking the blame that they ALLOWED it to happen.  A certain situation occurred in my life and I pointed a few fingers at people but I should have pointed four back to me. Yes..I accept my part. That's how I get over shit. I went through wanting an apology and or the acknowledgement of the other person but guess what they will have to answer for their part in the madness. I may get it I may not but it's whatever.

One thing I don't expect is people to understand is how I function. I don't mask my dislike or my fears. I give this I don't vibe with plenty space to question themselves. I'm about to be 38. I've lost my best friend to cancer, my close friend moved away, and my family is too busy fixing their own life to care. The problem with being strong all the time is none notices you need help too. Not financial, no you need people to care about what happens to you. I don't believe in being selfish with my time or my ear to listen. However I don't have a dime to lend, z piece of ass, or a place to stay for anyone. It's official I learned my lessons.


My daughter told me she wanted me to have a boyfriend so I would have some fun again.I didn't say anything back.  I don't want to kill her dream of finding prince charming one day. Just cause I ran into the devil in a gstring lol. Nobody is speaking my language right now. I'm trying to fix my issues first before Mr. Forever shows up and I got all this baggage round me. Not being selfish, just being sure that my issues won't run him away. I'm a Bad lady and I signify that Being All Dat. I do it all. I do too much. I do my best. I take my credit quietly. I suffer in silence.  I keep my eye on the prize. I just live. No I feel like I've done all I can. Yes I can use some help. Guess what I ain't ready to throw in the towel just yet. I'm pushing.

Comments

ycarter2@gmail.com said…
I love this Ange; and I USED TO FILL THE SAME WAY. Some wise person said that sometimes our issues cannot be fixed before our true love arrives. SOMETIMES its because of our issues that our TRUE LOVE materializes. Boaz came into Ruth's life because of her ISSUES BOAZ HAD THE MEANS TO ADDRESS HER ISSUES and secure her freedom from poverty

Popular Posts