30 Day Writing Challenge - Day 6 - Exotic Dancer Fascination


6. Someone who fascinates you and why


So i picked strippers. Male or female. I often wonder how the human body moves and doesn't respond to stimulation of the opposite sex. I used to be in a relationship with a male stripper who gave me a lot of information regarding how strippers keep from having hard on's and whats really in the costumes to make the sausage look bigger. I always wondered if the majority of the people who go to see the strippers know some of these people have full families and this is just a "job" to them. People seem to fall in love with strippers...or the facade of what they portray to the audience. I'm fascinated and wish I had the courage to be one. SN: i hate going to shows and watching because i know the secrets of many local strippers.....my former fiance left a bad taste in my mouth.

Comments

Popular Posts