30 Day Writing Challenge - Day 1 Five problems with social media


1. One of the biggest problems with social media is the cyber bullying. People get a certain amount of keyboard courage and think they can be evil and no one is going to be affected.

2. You tend to find out alot about people views on world issues that are sometimes negative and rascist. Makes you look at them in a new light.

3. Access to hackers and people with nothing better to do. I mean why isn't anything sacred anymore. Nothing is truly private anymore. I worry about sharing my children online. I keep my FB list very short for that reason.

4. Stupid fight videos showing any race engaging in negativity and people following suit. I wish that stuff and those sites were blocked.

5. They say the truth will set you free. Some people have online personalities that dont match their real life.


Comments

Popular Posts